Tuesday, March 23, 2010






Hi, I'm Gary Ratcliffe and I am running for Utah County Surveyor. For the past 25 years I have had the privilege of serving in the County Surveyor's office. Our most important function is insuring accurate survey points across the valley. This network of survey monuments directly define and control property boundaries in Utah County. In fact, they form the basis of our property rights! Their preservation is paramount and has always been my first priority.



I am currently the Chief Deputy and manager of the County surveyor's office. I am proud our office has received some of the highest ratings in the nation for both accuracy and efficiency!


Accurate public surveying is critical in defining the legal extent of your property and all land titles in Utah County. For over three decades I have performed that work with exactness. Now I am kicking off a campaign to respectfully request your support and vote for the newly separated office of County Surveyor.


Thank You! Gary Ratcliffe

2 comments:

  1. Janak India is surveying instruments company in delhi, India and provides all types of surveyor equipments like Total Station, Micro Optic Theodolite, Laser Series and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking surveying instruments in locality? Janak India offer surveying equipment total station in Delhi, Noida,and deals in all kind of total station like survey total station electric total station reflectorless total station. Book order for surveying equipments at Janak India.

    ReplyDelete